Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Camp Nanowrimo

Posting my intentions to try this year. I figure, I have time and I have an idea, so why not? Not liking the new layout of the website, but whatever.

Always a pantster, but this year I did make a page in my bullet journal to try and keep track of this. 

bullet journal page with calendar


I haven't done nano in a while and haven't actually completed it since being a teenager when I had way more time (I'm bad at managing my "free" time). That story is actually on a final draft? Maybe? Everytime I look it over, I find issues and want to rewrite or ditch all together. It's been in progress for over a decade. It's a YA fantasy and I've pretty much left behind YA so I don't know.

The idea I have for camp is primarily going to be a roadtrip to scatter some remains. Fantasy, always. Social issues, always. I'm toying with multiple POVs, which typically isn't how I do it but I've got a lot of personal issues with a lot of the characters I want to explore. I may be terrible at it as sorta karmic retribution for hating on many of the multiple POV books I've read.

Anyway, are you doing camp this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Crap

Hey All

I've moved blogs! Everything here will stay here a bit until I figure out what to do with it. The new blog doesn't have anything on ...