Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Top 5 Favorite Graphic Novels (that I own)

Graphic novels are sort of my fall back when I get in a reading slump as they usually fairly short and easily digestible. Plus, sometimes the artwork is just so great it's inspiring. I don't actually own a LOT of graphic novels or comics and I definitely don't own everything that I'd like, but I thought it would be cool to pull down my faves I currently own to hype.


  1. Watchmen (all like, the movie and TV show)
  2. The Sandman (super excited for the TV show)
  3. Deadpool (Killustrated is good, but any generally)
  4. Nimona (this is cute and a little queer, I actually read this recently... review)
  5. Deathnote (though, it's technically a manga, stan L)

I don't own some of my absolute favorites (Giant Days, Saga, Harrow County, The Wicked + The Divine), but maybe one day. There are SO many really great graphic novels that can get just as deep than any book. It's really sad when people trying to hate on this kind of reading. I mean, really fuck off with that nonsense. It's reading!

Do you read graphic novels? What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Crap

Hey All

I've moved blogs! Everything here will stay here a bit until I figure out what to do with it. The new blog doesn't have anything on ...