Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Just Thoughts

I'm thinking of moving this blog to WordPress. It just seems like 90% of all the blogs I follow are WordPress... and also I can follow them easily via WordPress.. I haven't messed around on there in years and Blogger was just so easy to set up with Google. But I feel like it's maybe unprofessional or something? I mean, do people use Blogger anymore?

I have the WordPress page set up but it's a logistic thing at this point as I've got so many things saved for future posts here that would need to be transferred. WordPress is kinda clunky on my phone, so I'd need to pull my laptop out at some point to look that over.

I don't know. What do you think?

I've also been working on my world- building book for the 'Coven' project. Unexpected, but liking the sudden delving into it. Right now, it's a color-coded, washi-taped monstrosity, but if it gets all the ideas in one place... oh well! I've created 2 out of the 6 or so family trees (from 1860 or so to present time) I'm planning on... figuring out how these communities have remained insular, but thriving. Lots of money things I never really thought about. It's been fun. I'm having a hard time with names haha

Anyway, have read two books this month so far and hoping to get a 3rd (and maybe 4th) done in the next few days. Keep an eye out for reviews or a notice saying I've moved blogs!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Crap

Hey All

I've moved blogs! Everything here will stay here a bit until I figure out what to do with it. The new blog doesn't have anything on ...