Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

2020 Book Goals

I'm not making a total book goal for this next year as I'm going to be trying for more quality over quantity, you know? But I do want to hit on some points and definitely get some specific books read.

  • Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge (here)
  • Booked 2020 on Litsy (here)
  • Read all my gifted/won books from the last few years (it's about 40, which is what I set my GR total to just as a reminder to try and get those read first)
  • Go to bookclubs at my local bookstore (probably just the horror and scifi/fantasy ones, w/the exception of the nonfic one in January - reading Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? now)
  • I've signed up on netgalley and bookishfirst and will maybe fart around on those. Learning curve, definitely, but I figure if I wanna try and do a review blog it might be good to try and get arcs and stuff, right?
  • Mentioned local bookstore also has a monthly writer's meetup thing and I've been toying w/the idea of going to one of those or maybe one of the local NaNo ones that continue throughout the year.
  • Chunksters: A Little Life, It, The Way of Kings
  • Reading w/family.. audiobooks w/the husband.. graphic novels and manga w/the oldest (and possibly some audiobooks if I can swing that w/her).. picture books w/the youngest.. random reads w/my mother. Not sure how this idea will play out. We'll see!
This is all for now, I guess?

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Crap

Hey All

I've moved blogs! Everything here will stay here a bit until I figure out what to do with it. The new blog doesn't have anything on ...