Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Heyo

Not doing anything too fancy with the layout as I don't have the patience for that right now or possibly ever - hah. So basically, this is going to be for book reviews, or other such book related things. Was thinking I'd do little writing updates (as I'm working on a handful of trash stories) and if anything interesting book-related pops up on the interwebs. Probably some memes or links to social media stuff scattered in. Likely, I'll be yelling into the void like every other online thing, but oh well.

I'm on a few places, if you're interested:
Twitter
Insta
GR
Litsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Crap

Hey All

I've moved blogs! Everything here will stay here a bit until I figure out what to do with it. The new blog doesn't have anything on ...