Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Quarantine Update

The boredom is real.

We've reorganized our bedroom, deep cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, reorganized/cleaned the back patio and front space. Even attempted to organize the board/video game shelf (in progress project with that). I fixed up my little writing area.

Using old filing cabinet for writing space

The TV is getting a workout. Caught up to everything I give a shit about catching up on. It's been endless B-rate horror or YouTube nonsense anytime I'm actually watching anything now.

I've managed to actually keep up with writing daily for camp NaNoWriMo (with the exception of one day). Which for me is a goddamn miracle I'm pretty proud of.

I restarted Fallout 4. We're still playing Borderlands 3. We bought The Outer World. It's fun, would recommend.

I shaved half my head. 😬

Going on family walks way more than usual (social distancing of course) which has been nice.

Big old tree from a walk

Everyone's going a little stir crazy, but we'll be OK I think. Just you know, work on your projects or binge watch the shows or clean that junk you've been avoiding or if you just can't even... napping is fine. It's ok to nap or just sit on your couch and read or whatever. And if you have to work, be careful out there. 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Crap

Hey All

I've moved blogs! Everything here will stay here a bit until I figure out what to do with it. The new blog doesn't have anything on ...