Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Welcome! #BookReviewBlogChallenge

Find info about this challenge here.

Sign up if you want to participate (before April 25th) here

Bullet journal page for challenge
Basically, you'll be reading books that match up to the 8 prompts and making blog posts about them with pictures. You can use books you've already read/reviewed, just will need to make a new post linking to it explaining why you chose that one, but you cannot use the same book for multiple prompts. There's a prize for most points accrued, but I'm pretty sure I won't get close to first place haha .. it just sounds fun!

A book that sparks joy
A book of mine that sparks joy is this upside down bound book. It's a very cute story that I've read to my kiddos a few times. Having to flip it over to read it really cracks them up! (Find the welcome post here.)

But anyway, just posting my intentions of trying (we'll see if I'll get any done during April due to Camp Nano) and good luck to everyone participating! ❤️

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice - also love the handmade motif on your journal. Very creative! :)
    Ann.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (it's a stencil, but I appreciate it haha)

      Delete

Most Recent Crap

Hey All

I've moved blogs! Everything here will stay here a bit until I figure out what to do with it. The new blog doesn't have anything on ...